We offer wide range of Bhutan tours as per your budget. Explore Bhutan covering Paro Tours, Thmpu Tour, Punakha, Gangtey and Bumthang.
Bhutan is also known as the “Land of the Thunder Dragon” and listed as one of the happiest Kingdom in the world. Bhutan is truly the last Shangri-la and maintains quality and sustainable tourism approach. This Himalayan country offers rich traditions, culture and natural beauty for travelers. Thimpu is the capital region and most visited place in Bhutan. Thimpu is rich on ancient heritage and preserve history of the Kingdom of Bhutan. Paro valley is gateways for Bhutan tours and consist the best monuments in Bhutan. Ta Dzong, Rinpung Dzong, Drugyal Dzong and the mighty Takshang monastery which is also known as “Tiger Nest” are major attractions of Paro. Bhutan is dotted with tourist sites and attractions all over the country. Punakha which served as capital of Bhuan in past is famous for outstanding Punakha Dzong . There are splendid views of the distant Himalayas at Dochula pas (3,050 meters) on Thimphu – Punakha road. Bumthang valley is famous to observe Bhutanese traditional life and villages. Gangtay and Phobjika valley is home to rare black necked cranes.
You can book the below Bhutan Tour Packages with us:-
3 Days Bhutan Tour
4 Days Paro Thimpu Tour
5 Days Paro Thimpu Punakha Tour
8 Days Classic Bhutan Tour
11 Days Best of Bhutan Tour
Explore highlights with above Bhutan Tours:-
– Bhutan Cultural Tours including Paro and Thmpu
– Paro Thimpu and Punakha Tours
– Highlights of Bhutan Including Gangtey and Phobjika Valley
– Best of Bhutan Tour – Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, Gangtey, Trongsa and Bumthang with Ura Valley
– Bhutan Tour with soft treks – Druk Path, Haa Valley, Chimi Lakhang and Many more
– Bhutan Overland Tour – Starting from Phuntsholing and ending at Samdrup JongkharBhutan Tours with combination of Nepal or Sikkim